To our Synergy family,
We know that COVID-19 has impacted our community greatly, and we wanted to take this time to let you know the steps Synergy is taking to minimize the risk. Our safety and sanitation standards far exceed the minimum on a normal day, so in light of this situation, you can rest assured that we are continuing to keep your health and safety in mind as we reopen.
• Before returning to work, all of our team members have had their temperatures checked and have been tested for COVID-19 antibodies.
• Our team members will be equipped with masks, gloves and ample hand sanitizer to ensure both your safety and their own. Providers will also be wearing facial shields during treatment.
• To minimize the number of people in our space at any given time, we’ve extended our appointment times to ensure that we are able to maintain optimal standards of sanitation.
• To protect both our clients and our employees, we’ve instituted a touch-less checkout process. You may either pay with your credit card on file with us or through an electronic invoice sent via text, but we will not be accepting any cash, checks, or credit cards at this time.
• As we reopen and you are able to reschedule your appointments, we will require that you put a credit card on file with us to hold your appointment. In the instance of a no show or last minute cancellation, this card may be charged due to the limited amount of appointments we have available.
• Our providers are sanitizing all of their work spaces before and after services and while many of our supplies are single-use only, those that are not are being sanitized, as always, in a medical-grade autoclave. Please note that due to our updated policies and procedures, that certain amenities, such as champagne during nail services or hot stone placement during massages, may not be offered. We appreciate your understanding.
• Our front of house staff is regularly sterilizing our checkout areas and there is ample hand sanitizer available. We also have dedicated staff for hourly cleaning and sterilization of all areas.
• Prior to entering our facility, we will ask a series of screening questions to verify that you’ve not been in contact with anyone with COVID-19. Anyone who reports a chronic cough, breathing discomfort, or has a temperature of over 99.9 degrees will be asked to go home (staff) or reschedule (clients), and contact their physician immediately.
BACK TO TOP
Frequently Asked Questions.
When can I schedule my appointment?
You may call us or text us to schedule your future appointment! Clients who were scheduled during the shutdown phase have been contacted to reschedule. For assistance at North Raleigh, please call or text us at (919) 510-5130 and for assistance at our Inside the Beltline location, please call or text us at (919) 335-6372.
What services can I come in for?
We are able to accommodate all appointment types. Please note that massage services are exclusively offered at our North Raleigh location.
Can I come in for services if I’ve gotten the COVID-19 Vaccine?
It is our policy to have patients wait at least four weeks before and after receiving any type of filler or Botox injections after having any vaccine (Flu, Covid-19, etc.) and 2 weeks before and after having any dental procedure (cleanings and fillings). Our policy is in the best interest for our patients to minimize any potential side effects and to have the best possible outcome from the treatment.
How can I purchase product?
To limit traffic, we are not accepting walk-in retail purchases, but we are happy to provide curbside service at both locations beginning June 1st . Please text us your order at (919) 510-5130 for North Raleigh or (919) 335-6372 for Inside the Beltline to begin! When you arrive, just text your name and the keyword “CURBSIDE” so that our team knows you’re here. You may also visit our online shopping platform to order easily online. Just visit feelsynergy.shop.
What do I need to do prior to my appointment?
• Before your appointment, you will receive a Wellness Form via text that needs to be completed prior to your appointment.
• If you have a virtual appointment, we will be utilizing an online platform.
What should I expect at my appointment?
• Before you enter the facility, make sure you’ve completed your wellness form.
• We are asking that all clients arrive at our facilities with a mask.
• Our relax rooms are open at this time, so you may wait and enjoy refreshments until your provider comes to get you.
• Upon checkout, the front desk will have any retail products waiting for you and assist you in scheduling additional appointments. We will offer the option to pay via text message link or utilize the card we’ve placed on file in addition to any gift certificates or rewards points. We are not able to accept cash at this time.
We appreciate your understanding of our new protocols and we look forward to getting you back in!