To our Synergy family,
We know that COVID-19 has impacted our community greatly, and we wanted to take this time to let you know the steps Synergy is taking to minimize the risk. Our safety and sanitation standards far exceed the minimum on a normal day, so in light of this situation, you can rest assured that we are continuing to keep your health and safety in mind as we reopen.
• Before returning to work, all of our team members have had their temperatures checked and have been tested for COVID-19 antibodies.
• Our team members will be equipped with masks, gloves and ample hand sanitizer to ensure both your safety and their own. Providers will also be wearing facial shields during treatment.
• To minimize the number of people in our space at any given time, we’ve extended our appointment times to ensure that we are able to maintain optimal standards of sanitation.
• To protect both our clients and our employees, we’ve instituted a touch-less checkout process. You may either pay with your credit card on file with us or through an electronic invoice sent via text, but we will not be accepting any cash, checks, or credit cards at this time.
• As we reopen and you are able to reschedule your appointments, we will require that you put a credit card on file with us to hold your appointment. In the instance of a no show or last minute cancellation, this card may be charged due to the limited amount of appointments we have available.
• Our providers are sanitizing all of their work spaces before and after services and while many of our supplies are single-use only, those that are not are being sanitized, as always, in a medical-grade autoclave. Please note that due to our updated policies and procedures, that certain amenities, such as champagne during nail services or hot stone placement during massages, will not be offered. We appreciate your understanding.
• Our front of house staff is regularly sterilizing our checkout areas and there is ample hand sanitizer available. We also have dedicated staff for hourly cleaning and sterilization of all areas.
• Prior to entering our facility, we will ask a series of screening questions to verify that you’ve not been in contact with anyone with COVID-19. Anyone who reports a chronic cough, breathing discomfort, or has a temperature of over 99.9 degrees will be asked to go home (staff) or reschedule (clients), and contact their physician immediately.