Self-care isn’t just a luxury – in today’s fast-paced world, taking time to look after yourself is an essential way to stay healthy and avoid burnout.
This Valentine’s Day is one of your best opportunities for self-care. Read on for some of our favorite ways to relax while looking your best.
Your face is the first thing people will notice when they see you. If your skin appears tired or dull, Synergy’s customizable skin care with our skillful aestheticians are one of the best ways to rejuvenate your appearance and perk you up. Be sure to ask about our many enhancements to get the most from your experience.
● Advanced Clinical Facial – This treatment includes a thorough pore cleanse, a light exfoliating enzyme, extractions and an upper body and arm massage. It also includes your choice of ultrasound or microcurrent to provide deeper saturation of the treatment mask and corrective serums.
● Clean and Clear Facial – Break the cycle of breakouts with this treatment, which includes deep cleansing, extractions and a calming mask.
● Microdermabrasion – Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical and virtually painless way to restore a clear, youthful glow to the skin. Microdermabrasion exfoliates the dead and dull surface layers of the skin, stimulating an increase in collagen production and rejuvenation. Many of our clients see dramatic improvements in the tone, texture and color of their skin after just one treatment.
● Dermaplaning – Dermaplaning is a gentle, manual skin care treatment that removes dead skin cells and vellus hair, or “peach fuzz.” Dermaplaning leaves your skin brighter, smoother, glowing and more youthful.
● Cryotherapy – This anti-inflammatory and antibacterial freezing procedure immediately increases the rate of cell turnover and leaves skin feeling cool and tight. This treatment also removes oil, dirt and debris and exfoliates dead skin cells for smoother skin.
● Synergy Micropeel – Our micropeel is a three-step clinical procedure combining dermaplaning, chemical exfoliation and cryogenic therapy to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections such as fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
We ask a lot from our hands and feet. Now, you can have them looking picture-perfect with our nail care services. As a bonus, we offer a complimentary glass of champagne with all our nail services, in addition to warm, soothing aromatherapy neck wraps. Some of our customers’ favorite nail care treatments include:
● Petite manicure – This is the perfect option for anyone who is short on time, but needs to have their nails ready to impress. Our petite manicure is a waterless treatment that includes light cuticle cleanup, buffing and reshaping of the nails, topped off with an application of Undaria hot oil and the polish of your choice.
● Synergy Manicure – This treatment includes all the necessities of our first-class manicure, with bonuses like a hydrating hand soak and lower arm and hand exfoliation, followed by hot aromatherapy towels and a soothing massage.
● Synergy Seasonal Pedicure – To celebrate each season, we offer different product collections to enhance your pedicure experience. Enjoy lower leg exfoliation, a hydrating foot mask, hot towel wraps and a foot massage, along with beautifully shaped and polished toenails.
● Ultimate Deluxe Pedicure – Indulge in the most relaxing pedicure experience available! Enjoy an aromatherapy foot soak, lower leg sugar scrub, warm paraffin foot wraps and hot towels. To leave you thoroughly pampered, you have a choice between our specially designed foot relaxology (a combination of massage and reflexology) or a luxurious hot stone foot and lower leg massage.
Are you sick of shaving? Maybe it’s time to try waxing to remove your unwanted face and body hair. Waxing lasts longer than shaving and produces smoother results because the hair is pulled from the roots. Waxing is also ideal for sensitive skin that is prone to rashes from shaving, and leaves no nicks, cuts or scars.
At Synergy, we offer both face and body waxing on large and small areas.
A perfect makeup application can brighten your appearance and help you look subtly better. At Synergy, we offer makeup application for special events, and we also provide makeup lessons for those who could use a refresher. Every application begins with a complimentary foundation color match.
We exclusively use the Jane Iredale Mineral line of cosmetics in all our makeup applications. Jane Iredale isn’t just good for your skin; it’s a product you can feel good about using because it’s a certified cruelty-free makeup brand.
You already know massage is one of the best ways to de-stress and help soothe tired muscles. But massage can also help you look better by giving your skin a healthy glow. Synergy massages are for a full 45, 60, 75 or 90 minutes, and we also offer many add-ons to enhance the massage experience. Our most popular massage treatments include:
● Hot Stone Therapy – This technique includes the application of hot basalt stones to promote better blood flow for a deeply relaxing experience.
● Thai Yoga Massage – The ultimate de-stressor, yoga massage combines massage and acupressure with meditation, deep breathing and assisted stretching.
● Cupping Therapy – Cupping is a form of deep tissue massage that uses suction to lift the skin over the muscles, causing blood vessels and capillaries to expand. As the blood flows to the cupping site, it becomes flooded with nutrients and oxygen that work to heal injuries and relax tense muscles.
● Detoxifying Body Treatment With Full Body Massage – This treatment begins with a dry glove exfoliation, followed by a full body application of OSEA Green Marine Detox Bath Foam to reduce water retention and promote skin hydration. The detoxification is followed by a one-hour massage using OSEA Undaria Body Oil and Anti-Aging Body Balm to leave your skin feeling softer, smoother and more toned.
This Valentine’s Day, contact Synergy to book your appointment for one or more of these ways to indulge and pamper yourself – and, don’t forget, all these items also make great gifts if you’re still searching for ideas of what to give that special someone.
When you want to look and feel your absolute best from head to toe, trust the experts at Synergy Spa & Aesthetics. We are proud to be the body therapy home for the dancers of the Carolina Ballet, and we have been featured in national magazines such as People. We invite you to get the Synergy experience and see what everyone’s been talking about.