Join #TeamSynergy and work with the “Best Med Spa” in Raleigh! Synergy Face + Body is the Triangle’s only full-service beauty and wellness destination, and we are growing! Learn how to execute at the highest level by utilizing your skills and creativity, and we’ll develop you for success in your career.
During your internship, you will work with the Director of Marketing + Community Relations. You will have administrative duties in helping to develop and implement marketing strategies. You will assist with executing marketing projects for web, print and events, with a focus on social media and content creation.
• Raleigh, NC
• $10/hour with the ability to book complimentary spa services (at discretion of management) and purchase retail using exclusive Team Member discount.
• 20-30 hours per week.
• Flexible start and end dates in mid-June through mid-August.
• Working days are Monday through Friday.
• No more than 5 consecutive weekdays off will be allowed during internship period (and must be approved before internship period begins).
Deadline for Submission:
• Applications must be submitted by Monday, June 22nd at 9:00am EST.
• Work directly with the Director of Marketing + Community Relations to help with preparation and execution on a variety of projects (e.g. web/email promotions, print collateral, social media posts and promotions, video recording/editing, and event promotion/planning).
• Help develop marketing strategies and plans of action for a variety of services and products.
• Help organize existing marketing efforts, records and files.
• Help distribute and obtain marketing materials.
• Must be a student enrolled in a related BS or Masters degree – OR – a professional looking to gain additional experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Outstanding attention to detail, with strong ethic of personal responsibility.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Must be proficient with Google Docs and Sheets.
• Must not have worked with any other medical spa, spa or plastic surgery practice within a 20 mile radius in the last year.
• Working hours will be at both Raleigh locations and some off-site locations within the Raleigh area.
• When working at the Raleigh locations, all black attire is required (per dress code policy).
• Personal laptop helpful for off-site work, but not required.
• Experience with WordPress and HTML/CSS would be helpful, but not required — basic training will be offered.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign would be helpful, but not required.
• Due to the nature and responsibility of this internship, a signed non-compete agreement will be required.
• Opportunities for part-time or full-time employment following internship, once available.
All applications will be thoroughly reviewed, though we may not be able to personally respond to every submission. We will select our top tier of candidates by Monday, June 22nd and reach out to schedule a virtual interview by Tuesday, June 23rd.
• Virtual interviews will be conducted between Tuesday, June 16th and Friday, June 19th.
• Virtual interviews will be scheduled online.
• Interviewee must be available and able to conduct virtual interview, with internet access and video-equipped device.
• In-person interviews will not take place to ensure safety for all involved.
Meet the founder:
Anna Churchill founded Synergy in 2004 with the mission to help people look and feel their best. Since then, she has ensured that Synergy maintains its status as a leader in the beauty and aesthetics industry.